Business Permits - accommodation, personal care and food

If you are planning on operating a food, hairdressing, beauty treatment, electrolysis, ear and body piercing, colonic irrigation, tattooing or prescribed accommodation business you are required to be registered under either the Food Act 1984 of Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008.

For more information visit the Business Permits page.