Change of address and online rate notices


You must notify us of a change of address in writing.

Please complete the Change of Details Notification Form below:

Click here to view form.

Online Rates Notices

Ratepayers can register to have their rate notice emailed to them via eRates. To register ratepayers will need their reference number which is included on their rate notice.