PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE 5461 0610 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THE FORMS
- Complete the Central Goldfields Shire Event Application Form download a hard copy(PDF, 2MB) at least 8 weeks prior to your event or 6-12 months for major events
- Complete a Risk assessment of your event - download a Risk Assessment Template(PDF, 750KB) here(PDF, 750KB). A risk management plan sets out the strategies and the processes you've put in place to help you manage risk associated with your event.
- Complete an (PDF, 579KB)Emergency Management Plan Template(PDF, 713KB) for your event.
- Show evidence that you have contacted the Emergency Services. Contact email@example.com if you require contact details for the local Emergency Services.
- Prepare a site plan showing the layout of all equipment, marquees, rides, etc that will be at your event.
- Submit all the above, including a copy of your Public Liability Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the type of event and the time of the year the event is held some further paperwork may be required, please read these additional things to consider.