In accordance with the Victorian Local Government (General) Regulation 2015, the following documents are available for inspection at Council’s offices:
- Details of interstate and overseas travel undertaken in an official capacity by any Councillor or member of Council staff in the last twelve months
- A register of delegations to special committees of Council and Council staff
- Details of all Council leases involving land
- A list of Council officers authorised under Section 224 of the Local Government Act
- A list of donations and grants made by Council to individuals or bodies in the last twelve months
These documents can be inspected by appointment by calling the Manager Governance, Property and Risk.
The public can also inspect a register of interests of Councillors or senior Council staff upon written application to the Chief Executive Officer.