Rate concessions


If you hold a Centrelink issued Pensioner Concession Card or Veteran Affairs issued Pensioner Concession Card, War Widow Gold Card or TPI Gold Card, you may be eligible to claim a $241.00 concession on your rates.

This is in addition to the State Government Rebate of $50 for the Fire Service Property Levy.

A health care card is not an eligible card to receive a concession.

For more information visit Victorian Government – Department of Health and Human Services.