- Complete the Central Goldfields Shire Event Application Form online or (PDF, 2MB)(PDF, 1MB)download a hard copy(PDF, 1MB) at least 8 weeks prior to your event or 12-18 months for major events
- Complete the Central Goldfields Shire Indemnity Form.
- Complete a (PDF, 332KB)Risk Assessment Template(PDF, 750KB) for your event. A risk management plan sets out the strategies and the processes you've put in place to help you manage risk associated with your event;
- Complete an (PDF, 579KB)Emergency Management Plan Template(PDF, 713KB) for your event;
- Show evidence that you have contacted the Emergency Services.
- Prepare a site plan showing the layout of all equipment, marquees, rides, etc that will be at your event.
- Return all the above, including a copy of your Public Liability Insurance to email@example.com or online
Depending on the type of event and the time of the year the event is held some further paperwork may be required, please read these additional things to consider.