Building Information and Stormwater Legal Point of Discharge

The building department can assist in providing details relating to your property. You can apply for the following information.

Property Information Certificate

There are two sections available for a Property Information Certificate.

Section 1 - lists the approvals or compliance actions that have occurred or are in progress on a property for the last 10 years.

Section 2 - Determines if the property is in an area that has specific requirements under Building Regulations before new building works can start.

 Application-for-Building-Information-and-LPOD.pdf(PDF, 993KB)


Council Report and Consent - Stormwater Legal Point of Discharge

 Application-for-Building-Information-and-LPOD.pdf(PDF, 993KB)


Copy of Building Permits and/or Drawings

Our building archives go back a number of years, however, while every effort will be made to locate any documents relating to your property, we cannot guarantee that they will be available. 

Please note the application fee is non-refundable if no documents are found.

Please contact Council's Building Services if you require access to our building archives.

Copy of Assets located on Property

Building Plans usually do not show the location of utility services such as stormwater or sewer pipes on your property.  The following links can assist in providing this information:

Dial Before You Dig

Central Highlands Water Property Search

Coliban Water Property Search