Rate concessions

If you hold a Pensioner Concession Card (issued by Centrelink - Services Australia or Veteran Affairs) or a War Widow Gold Card or TPI Gold Card, you may be eligible to claim a $253.20 concession on your rates.

This is in addition to the State Government Rebate of $50 for the Fire Service Property Levy.

A Health Care Card is not eligible for rates concession.

For more information, contact Council's Customer Service team on 5461 0610.

To apply for a rate concession, please download a Municipal Rate Concession form(PDF, 135KB).