Planning Permit Application
When a planning permit is required you will need to prepare and submit a level of information to council along with your application form and fee.
Download a copy of the Planning Permit Application form here:
Download a copy of the Planning and Subdivision Fees here:
Different types of development require different information to be submitted, at a minimum, you will require the following information to submit a planning permit application.
To ensure your application is assessed as quickly as possible, you need to ensure all of the required information is submitted.
Completed application form which has been signed by the owner and/or applicant
- The required application fee
- A copy of the title (searched within the last 3 months)
- Details of any restrictive covenants
- A3 size plans drawn to scale of layout and elevations
- A site analysis and design response
- Description of the proposed use (if a use is proposed)
- A land capability assessment (for a development within an unsewered area)
- A bushfire management (many developments within the bushfire management overlay require a Bushfire Management Statement as part of the application)
The planner will need to look at the information submitted and decide whether it is sufficient for the proposal.
Upon submission of your application, we may require you to submit further information.