Our Administrators will host their next round of listening posts on Monday 23 and Tuesday 24 March.
Details are as follows:
Monday 23 March, 2020
10 to 10.30am: Carisbrook – outside the Carisbrook Post Office Café, Pyrenees Highway
11 to 11.30am: Adelaide Lead – Adelaide Lead Hall, Sanders Road
1.30 to 2pm: Daisy Hill – Daisy Hill Community Centre, Dehnerts Road
2.30 to 3pm: Talbot – Community Garden (next to the Talbot Provedore), Scandinavian Crescent
4 to 4.30pm: Majorca – Majorca Hall, Talbot Road
Tuesday 24 March, 2020
10 to 10.30am: Dunolly – outside the Dunolly Bakery, Broadway
11.30am to 12noon: Maryborough - Goldfields Shopping Centre (outside Coles), 9-13 Tuaggra Street
We will also take the opportunity to chat to residents about the development of the Central Goldfields Integrated Transport Strategy.
Animal registrations due by 10 April
Pet owners are reminded that animal registration payments are due on Friday 10 April.
Animal registration is required under the Domestic Animals Act 1994 and all dogs and cats over three months of age must be registered with Council and microchipped.
Registering a dog or cat greatly improved the chances of it being returned if it became lost.
Residents can pay their animal registration via:
- BPay – online or by telephone
- In person - Customer Service Centre, 22 Nolan Street, Maryborough
- Mail – cheques can be mailed to PO Box 194, Maryborough, 3465
For more information visit our website www.centralgoldfields.vic.gov.au/registeryourpet
Have you ever considered joining our team?
We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive remuneration and an encouraging and supportive work environment.
We’re currently recruiting for:
- Manager Tourism, Events and Culture
- Maternal and Child Health Nurse – Casual
- School Crossing Staff
For more information and to apply visit www.centralgoldfields.vic.gov.au/employment
Have Your Say – Draft Integrated Transport Strategy
We have partnered with the Victorian Government Department of Transport to develop an Integrated Transport Strategy.
The Strategy will identify access and transport needs across the municipality and determine issues and opportunities with various modes of transport.
It will also identify the current ways our community access the various key destinations and how transport options could be improved.
Feedback is required by Friday 3 April, 2020 and is invited via:
- Carisbrook, Talbot, Dunolly and Maryborough listening posts (see Listening Post section in this advertisement for dates, times and locations). An additional community consultation session will be held in Bealiba on Tuesday 24 March at the Bealiba Post Office, Main Street from 8.30 to 9am.
- Colouring in competition for children: Available at www.centralgoldfields.vic.gov.au/haveyoursay and tell us how you get to school. The entries will be displayed in the Maryborough Resource Centre foyer from Monday 23 March to Friday 3 April.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written submission: Attention Strategic Planning, PO Box 194 Maryborough VIC 3465
For more information contact our Strategic Planner Amy Bell on 5461 0685 or email email@example.com