Noel Harvey 12 February 2019
Published on 12 February 2019
We have our quarterly listening posts coming up quickly once again!
The listening posts are a key component of our community engagement strategy and they are the perfect way to catch up with myself and my fellow Administrators, Karen Douglas and Hugh Delahunty, to talk about any concerns or answer any questions you might have.
It is also a great chance for us to give you updates on Council and bring you up to speed on projects and activities that are happening around the Shire.
The listening posts are now just one week away and will be held at the following locations:
Tuesday 19 February
- Carisbrook – 10am to 11am – Carisbrook Post Office, Pyrenees Highway
- Adelaide Lead – 11.30am to 12noon – Adelaide Lead Hall, Sanders Road
- Talbot – 1.30pm to 2.30pm – Community Garden (next to the Talbot Provedore), Scandinavian Crescent
- Maryborough – 3pm to 4pm – Maryborough Resource Centre, corner of Nolan and Alma streets
Wednesday 20 February
- Bealiba – 8.30am to 9.30am – Bealiba Post Office, 39 Main Street
- Dunolly – 10.30am to 11.30am – Dunolly Bakery, 97 Broadway
- Betley – 12noon to 12.30pm – Betley Hall
- Timor – 3pm to 3.30pm – Timor Primary School, Bet Bet Creek Road
All community members are encouraged to attend at least one listening post.