Maryborough Regional Library – Have Your Say
Published on 06 December 2018
Central Goldfields Shire is inviting residents to provide feedback on the Maryborough Regional Library service.
Central Goldfields Shire Chief Administrator Noel Harvey said community input would help drive the future direction of library service.
“We know our Maryborough Regional Library offers a great service to the community but we’re keen to understand how it can be improved.
“The upcoming information sessions are a great way for community members to provide feedback and to help shape the future direction of the service moving forward.”
Residents are encouraged to attend a community consultation session next week to provide feedback:
- Monday 10 December, 6pm - Talbot Community Library, Camp Street
- Tuesday 11 December, 6pm – Dunolly Library, St John’s Hall, Barkly Street
- Wednesday 12 December, 6pm – Maryborough Regional Library, corner of Nolan and Alma streets
- Thursday 13 December, 6pm – Carisbrook Primary School
An additional community consultation session for young people aged between 14 and 25 years, will be held Tuesday 18 December at 6pm at the Maryborough Regional Library.
Feedback is also encouraged via our online or print surveys:
- Online survey
- Print survey: available at the Maryborough Regional Library, Dunolly Library and Outreach Library Service, Talbot Community Library, Bealiba Primary School and Post Office and Council’s Customer Service Centre, 22 Nolan Street, Maryborough
The closing date for feedback is Friday 21 December, 2018.
The feedback received will help inform a report that will be prepared for Council with recommendations on improvements to library services.