CALD Community Information
Coronavirus hotline: If you are concerned, call the coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398 (24 hours).
Interpreting service: If you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450.
Triple Zero: Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.
Public Transport Information: visit the Public Transport Victoria translated resources site.
- The Centre for Culture, Ethnicity & Health has provided a collection of resources including fact sheets, videos and posters which are available in more than 70 languages including Auslan and Easy English. To access the resources, click here
- The Victorian Multicultural Commission has provided in-language factual information about hygiene advice, factsheets and printable posters. To access the information, click here
My AusCOVID-19 app
Migration Council Australia (MCA) has developed a Government-sponsored multilingual resource for Australia’s culturally and linguistically diverse communities about COVID-19, its impact and available support.
With the MyAusCovid-19 app you can:
- Browse articles to find out more about COVID-19, tips for prevention, caring for individuals and community, information on government response, and access to health care, financial assistance and support
- Search for topics or points of interest
- View short animations with helpful summaries of specific topics
- Find useful tips and contacts to help you adjust during COVID-19
The following languages are now available in the app:
The following community languages are being progressively added to the app:
MyAusCovid-19 app is available to download on Google Play or the App Store.
Bendigo Health Coronavirus information
Bendigo Community Health Services has produced the following COVID-19 information fliers in English and Karen. The fliers contain helpful local information and can be downloaded here:
Resources for our culturally and linguistically diverse community
Department of Health and Human Services has a dedicated page on their website with translated resources. To access it click here.
If Polish, Russian or Hebrew is your first language, please find below helpful factsheets regarding COVID-19:
SBS on Demand: "Coronavirus explained" is a video film available to view in the following languages:
Vietnamese - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716619843954/coronavirus-explained-in-vietnamese
Spanish - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716620355804/coronavirus-explained-in-spanish
Tamil - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716619843895/coronavirus-explained-in-tamil
Indonesian - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716617795624/coronavirus-explained-in-indonesian
Mandarin - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716617795974/coronavirus-explained-in-mandarin
Italian - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716616771604/coronavirus-explained-in-italian
Cantonese - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716614723665/coronavirus-explained-in-cantonese
Punjabi - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716621891505/coronavirus-explained-in-punjabi
Tagalog - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716615235528/coronavirus-explained-in-tagalog
Arabic - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716613699657/coronavirus-explained-in-arabic
Korean - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716617795800/coronavirus-explained-in-korean
Greek - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716615235593/coronavirus-explained-in-greek
Hindi - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716615235702/coronavirus-explained-in-hindi
English - https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1716611651773/coronavirus-explained