445 metres of new footpaths will be constructed in Carisbrook, Talbot, Dunolly during the 2022/2023 financial year.
A further 660 metres of renewed footpath (replacement footpath) will be constructed in Maryborough.
The projects will be delivered as part of the 2022-2023 Council Budget and have been developed from the recommended actions of the Walking and Cycling Strategy 2017 – 2026.
The new footpath locations include:
- Urquhart Street from McLachlan Street to McNeill Street – 120 metres - COMPLETED
- Broadway - from Daly Street to the Railway Line - 250 metres
- Ballarat Street North from Ohara to King Street (east side) – 200 metres
The renewed footpath project locations include:
- Primrose Street – 330 metres - UNDERWAY
- Porter Avenue – 330 metres - UNDERWAY